Roseville Is Roseville Or Elk Grove A Better Place To Buy A House?

Is Roseville or Elk Grove a better place to buy a house? - roseville

Hello, my husband and I work in high-tech industry, and we plan to move to Sacramento for a life more affordable. We learned that the Elk Grove School District is great, and we have also learned that there are more jobs in Roseville High-Tech, but we're not sure. Who knows if Roseville or Elk Grove (or perhaps elsewhere in the Sacramento area) is a better place to buy a house and raise a family? Thank you!

2 comments:

simmersr... said...

I truly believe in Elk Grove is a great place to live. The house is beautiful, the shops are everywhere and the schools are great. A primary school would be really, Harriet Eddy Middle School and Laguna Creek High School. How old do you have children ?????? Although homes in May cost a bit ...

sn said...

I recommend Roseville. It is the central Elk Grove, and in my opinion, a better neighborhood. Check Online Schools - I'm not sure. Try greatschools.net. Roseville High School Principal is Oakmont.

Post a Comment