Princess Tv And Dvd Does Anyone Know Where On Tv I Can Watch The Repeat Of Princess Diana's Memorial Service? It Was On Fox News,

Does anyone know where on tv I can watch the repeat of Princess Diana's Memorial Service? It was on Fox News, - princess tv and dvd

Does anyone know where I can in the TV recording memory of Princess Diana service watch? It was on Fox News, but I went to see other special weekends.

And the person who when asked a question about pictures of the accident, said that "with a life," I'm not looking for blood. I loved and I love Diana. I have many books when she and Charles were out and got married. I do not want blood. I am looking for the truth, how he died.

Thank you in advance for any help from anyone. I want to burn a DVD of the ceremony.

Have a nice weekend.

Talia

0 comments:

Post a Comment