Funny Anniversary Gifts How Do You Find This 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE (funny)....?

How do you find this 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE (funny)....? - funny anniversary gifts

A man and his wife were celebrating 50 years together. Their three children, all very successful, according to a Sunday evening in their honor.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, "cried the old son of a series ....' Sorry I'm late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know what it is and had no time to get a gift.

"Do not worry," said the father. "The most important thing that we are all here together today.

Son number two arrived and announced: "She looks great, and Mom, Dad. I flew from Los Angeles between the tanks and have no time to shop for you."

"Nothing," the father said: "We are pleased you could come."

At this time, the girl, "Hello and Happy Birthday!" I'm sorry, but my boss took me out of the city a nd was busy packing, so there is no time for anything. "

Upon completion of the dessert, the father said, 'No'S something your mother and I wanted to tell you a long time ago. You see, we were very poor. However, we were able to study all allow. Over the years your mother and I knew that we liked a lot, but we
not only found time to marry. "

The three children from the air and everybody said: "You mean we're bastards?

"Yes," said the father. And cheap.
Is it funny?

0 comments:

Post a Comment