Frequent Urination While On Plan B How Of You Have Gotten Pregnant On The Pill Without Missing Any?

How of you have gotten pregnant on the pill without missing any? - frequent urination while on plan b

I regularly under him, but those who had become pregnant? Any delay or lack of pills?

I have pre-pregnancy, when I was off the pill. I've been around for some time and I will feel much the same signs of early pregnancy, for example, I (have) implantation spotting, breast pain, and frequent urination. I think I just "felt pregnant" again. I have not failed, but only took one night at 9 clock. I'm on the pill lowest possible dose.

Please share your thoughts and experiences.

In addition, I am going to be a test as soon as possible. It is still too early.


.. and I have this question before, but want more ideas on this point. Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

halfpint said...

LoEstrin24 I was more than one years, had not a single pill, and have always been very good to take time and not the use of antibiotics, may impair their effectiveness. Approximately 2 months, I am pregnant. It is entirely possible and can be accessed by surprise. I hope not, but just know you can do with security.

Post a Comment