Atv Repo Sale Lawsuit On Repossesion Of ATV?

Lawsuit on repossesion of ATV? - atv repo sale

I bought a quad from a person with a long history. He took the money, never paid the loan. The bank owns the yard and goes temporarily. ATV.

Is there a legal way to take in order to obtain account information and copies of information to demonstrate that the invoice was not paid? I have been in touch with the bank and know who I am, but you can legally find out the evidence before the courts?

How do I get photos and a written contract or letter of the Quad repo'd A lack of "resource" breach of contract?

I am still for the amount you paid (2500). Can I continue the amount of background checks, I had received to purchase to your address and phone number, because he provided false information concerning his location?

Another idea would be useful and appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment