Pain Between Thumb And Pointer Finger Shooting Pain?

Shooting pain? - pain between thumb and pointer finger

I hope this question is easy to understand, but there will be difficult to explain at this point, but here goes. This morning I woke up with my left hand and tingling, just like you millions of needles, I think, generally known as "sleep" means. A few minutes ago I went to give my head on his hand while I read an article, but where is the throbbing pain, acute between the thumb and forefinger, then left, but they remain "Numb" My hand moved and II, was passed again in the same place, but I did not really just a part of my hand. The pain seems to be limited to the area and hurt the thumb and forefinger, but suddenly, but not change things. I guess what I am saying is that I have when you hurt your finger, most of them only when you move your finger when it does not hurt to have to move the whole hand or arm. As more and more important that someone with a proposal on the main theme, what could the cause of the pain has werid?

0 comments:

Post a Comment