Create Online Wedding Photo Album Question About Printing Wedding Photo Albums?

Question about printing Wedding Photo Albums? - create online wedding photo album

With Adobe Photoshop Elements 5, I create a photo album, professional-looking photos from my wedding. To ensure that the design is correct, I was in contact with a local printer to print and bind, the pictures in a book.

My question is, how can I find a place to die? Where wedding photographers have to go pound on the pictures it takes?

I want this document is large (eg 12x12) and have twice as many pages, too flat, not like a typical relationship, as you will find a book in hardcover novel style.

A quick note: I am not looking for a publisher, or online, or www.shutterfly.com www.photoworks.com www.mypublisher.com or www.kodakgaller.com or others, unless they offer flat top pages (perhaps not the right term for this type of bond) So please do not waste your time recommending these sites if you know that a style that makes the binding process. Everything that I do not have listed this binding style.

Thank you!

2 comments:

secret_o... said...

Do you have a Staples or Kinkos near you? I know that we have things that nature ...
try to any office "Other Printing" Ownership ... they make a lot of paper work / photo. One could also w / a photo studio and see if they advise you what can possibly be in your area ...

kmw3145 said...

http://www.blurb.com/home/1/

Not sure what binding style ... But you can check. I hear it's good.

Post a Comment