Nice Things To Write In Wedding Cards Is It Just Me, Or Are Pre Printed Thank You Cards A HUGE No No?

Is it just me, or are pre printed thank you cards a HUGE no no? - nice things to write in wedding cards

We have pledged a card of thanks to my colleague and his wife today, and it was a photo of the thank both of them bearing the words "We inform you for the gift and our special day! Sue and Joe.
Not even go to the wedding, just send a nice gift, so he is not their day.

I just think that the cards should be handwritten and very personal.

Aunt Mary
Thank you for your mixer! We hope daiquiris New this summer on our patio!

Love, Sue and Joe "

(You get the point)

I'm curious what others think of you all thank you notes. Do you think it should be handwritten and personal?

5 comments:

EmilyJay... said...

I totally agree with you. We thank you cards should be handwritten and personalized. Send a postcard to everyone in general shows absolutely no thought or recognition, and shows that laziness and a bad impression.

A thank you card should always be the names of donors, a response of gratitude for the gift and how it will be useful / where you can make the donors, including donations appreciated for their feel.

We're getting there! said...

This is definitely a No-No! People's money for gifts, money in a team with money to get a new haircut, you spend the whole day (and then not necessarily in all ...), less that the couple can do is sit down and spend time to write, I thank you for the hand. You're right, it must be customized for each customer and are donations in particular. I guess that only works well, but I truly believe that tsk tsk when I saw the card! :)

Brave new girl said...

Write thank you notes that you can be very annoying when you have to do. But there is no excuse to write the manual and change the message for each person. It's just another lazy way!

My wedding is this weekend. I am writing to thank you, if there's a gift, and I thank played in my shower, a couple of times per day. It is old, but I myself just send a generic thank you note uniform! At the very least recognize the special gift!

Thriftma... said...

Well, technically not share his time when he bought a gift. At least they have acknowledged their gift. If they ignore really rude to thank you all.

I do not think I'm nervous or ill tell by the way the human map, you send me, thank you.

brwneyes said...

Well, I give them credit for sending everybody. But a word of thanks will be written by hand, really, what needs to be sent. They put time and effort into buying a gift. I think the label says, you should put a little time and effort to write some personal words.

Post a Comment