Epsom Salt For Legs I Have An 8 Wk Old Kitten With A Large Lump On Its Neck. I Found It Yesterday, Put Epsom Salt & Warm Water On?

I have an 8 wk old kitten with a large lump on its neck. I found it yesterday, put epsom salt & warm water on? - epsom salt for legs

immediallty and began to sink. I did this morning. This time, tons of thick white mud started **** out of him. Nevertheless, it was reduced. I also give clavamix I have a cat with a leg injury. What is wrong with your neck? What can I do for him? I have no money. I have $ 200 this week at the kitten with the leg injury. The local vet does not include payments, I asked. Thank you!

4 comments:

Om Nom nom! said...

Put a little peroxide on it (once a day, never again) and some Neosporin. I am with my cats.

If no improvement within a few days getting worse please help me. Such an increase can be anything you or delivery. I saved and I know it's hard to follow.

Try to call it, with other Veterans. You will be surprised, I found a low cost for pets to $ 20 per visit to see.

Feline said...

Sounds like an abscess - Wash with warm salt water and try it. By pinching could - often very bad smell
Do you have a veterinary clinic in the vicinity of the accommodation, you can see the cat for treatment.
I also wonder how he got the cancer - which usually come in cat bites.

Chalice said...

This is an abscess - a localized area of infection. Pooh's disease. It is a bad idea to have the drug prescribed for other animals has to take. The abscess may relate to the internal organs if not treated properly.

Please send kittens find accommodation, so that they are properly treated. There are many do not kill people. If you can not afford to care for them, please do not "save" them.

Calyx

upallnit... said...

Sounds like some kind of infection. It could be a tick or trill. Maintain cleanliness and care to the drain. Press gently pull on the cup. The use of hydrogen peroxide above. Boil the wound, then put some triple antibiotic on it. To do this, at least twice a day. It should begin to heal itself more and more every day. If not healed, have no other choice than to go to the vet. May God bless you for the care and good luck.

Post a Comment