2009 Cruise Spots Sf Who Do You Think Makes The Best Denim Jeans In The World?

Who do you think makes the best denim jeans in the world? - 2009 cruise spots sf

My first two Ralph Lauren RRL and APC. Check out these links for single-hop stars on a shopping RRL Ralph Lauren ... I've used for 5 years. True Religion, Seven For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, etc., where you are, or are not even compare.

http://www.denimblog.com/celebs/celebs-i ...

http://www.upscalehype.com/2009/06/spott ...

http://www.upscalehype.com/2009/04/spott ...

7 comments:

Ellie said...

I like jeans Tom Cruise in the first picture ... is well made and good quality.


and Suri is sooo cute! aww.

Schmuck said...

Levi's. No question. They are comfortable, well designed and durable $ 30.00 a pair. Can I 10 pairs of Levi's for one of these RRL Ralph Loren.

People piss money, only to fashion, and then brag about how they were when this was made for this nonsense. Levi's and T-shirts never go out of fashion.

But it's your money. If you waste up to you.


.

john said...

One thing that I love, RL are the jeans. I have a pair or two, but I would not say who my favorite of all time. This is my white jeans, Alexander McQueen. Where's my pants are almost white Neil Barrett difficult choice between the two.
I have a thing for white pants ...

Tori said...

Some of my favorites are Joe's Jeans, Hudson, and I will miss this. Even the boutique Abercrombie jeans Sometimes I like gold!

__A_YAHO... said...

Paige Denim is my favorite. They fit perfectly and are super comfortable.

EEK said...

My True Religion jeans are amazing! I can not even something that
I wore a pair for a class party and other work on my ranch, logging! and still look amazing!

eryazoo said...

Bugle Boy

Post a Comment