Key Hook Rack What Do You Think Of My Story?

What do you think of my story? - key hook rack

Only Peddlin 'On

I have my bike waiting for me. It was connected to a fence around a water pipe in an out of sight, out of mind on the side of the building. It was a very pleasant place, and only discovered because I needed a place to store my bicycle chain. (In fact, when they disappeared bicycle in the world?) The only problem with the small niche has been immersed in water the lawn. Expect to see not a little mud on the shoes of the summer days.
"Hello," I said to my bike and turned the key in the lock.
"Hey, how was your frozen yogurt?
"Good."
My bike had a very relaxed atmosphere. His bicycle, you expect their attitudes to participate a sense of urgency, the desire for constant motion and travel. Finally, the average life of two adventure ends when it oxidized, or the driver begins to learn to drive a car, or worse - a monster motor, literally crushed under the thumb of inflated rubber.
My bike, however, experienced a few hourss, even days, sat motionless, leaning on his crutch, and watch the passers-by - Insect human, cat, whatever.
"Enjoy your book? He wondered how wheels to the curb.
"A lot. Brautigan writer is a fool," I replied.
"I do not know, my light bike." I can not read.

- JMK

Yup, that's all.
Ha, I do not know much about your opinion bother:)
http://imdead-goaway.deviantart.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment